REG-GKN PLC: Total Voting Rights
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
GKN plc Voting Rights and Capital In compliance with Rule 5.6.1 of the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, as at 28 February 2013 the issued ordinary share capital of GKN plc consisted of 1,660,529,859 ordinary shares of 10p each. Each ordinary share carries one vote. GKN plc holds 27,947,268 ordinary shares in Treasury. Therefore, the total number of voting rights in GKN plc is 1,632,582,591. The above figure (1,632,582,591) may be used by shareholders (and others with notification obligations) as the denominator for the calculations by which they can determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, GKN plc under the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. 1 March 2013 END
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount