Alere Inc. Declares Cash Dividend On Its Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130301:nPnNE69753 WALTHAM, Mass., March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alere Inc. (NYSE: ALR), a global leader in enabling individuals to take charge of their health at home through the merger of rapid diagnostics and health management, today declared a cash dividend of $3.00 per share on its Series B Convertible Perpetual Preferred Stock (NYSE: ALR.PR.B). The dividend is payable on April 15, 2013 to holders of record of Series B stock at the close of business on April 1, 2013. Such payment will cover the amount of all dividends accrued from January 1, 2013 through March 31, 2013. By developing new capabilities in near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health information solutions, Alere enables individuals to take charge of improving their health and quality of life at home. Alere's global leading products and services, as well as its new product development efforts, focus on cardiology, infectious disease, toxicology and diabetes. Alere is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information about Alere, please visit our website athttp://www.alere.com. SOURCE Alere Inc. Doug Guarino, Director of Corporate Relations, +1-781-647-3900; or Jon Russell Vice President of Finance
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data