Verizon CFO to Speak at Deutsche Bank Conference on March 4
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130301:nPnNY68696 NEW YORK, March 1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fran Shammo, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ), will speak at the Deutsche Bank 21st Annual Media, Internet & Telecom Conference in Palm Beach, Fla., on Monday, March 4. His presentation will be webcast beginning at approximately 7:50 a.m. Eastern time. Access instructions will be available on Verizon's Investor Relations Web site, www.verizon.com/investor. VERIZON'S ONLINE NEWS CENTER: Verizon news releases, executive speeches and biographies, media contacts, high quality video and images, and other information are available at Verizon's online News Center at www.verizon.com/news. To receive news releases by e-mail, visit the News Center and register for customized automatic delivery of Verizon news releases. SOURCE Verizon Communications Inc. Bob Varettoni, +1-908-559-6388, email@example.com
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data