Danfoss raises offer for Sauer-Danfoss
March 1 (Reuters) - Danish industrial group Danfoss A/S increased its offer to buy out the rest of Sauer-Danfoss Inc it does not already own, valuing the company at $2.83 billion.
Danfoss offered $58.50 per share for the 24.4 percent of Sauer-Danfoss it does not own, up from its $49 per share bid in November.
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal