Danfoss raises offer for Sauer-Danfoss
March 1 (Reuters) - Danish industrial group Danfoss A/S increased its offer to buy out the rest of Sauer-Danfoss Inc it does not already own, valuing the company at $2.83 billion.
Danfoss offered $58.50 per share for the 24.4 percent of Sauer-Danfoss it does not own, up from its $49 per share bid in November.
- Obama unveils U.S. immigration reform, setting up fight with Republicans |
- More arrests as protesters await Ferguson grand jury decision
- U.S., Iran in last-ditch bid to clinch historic nuclear deal
- 'Immoral, but not illegal': metal warehousing games in the spotlight
- Exclusive: U.S. increasing non-lethal military aid to Ukraine