EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces 25% Increase in Quarterly Dividend
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130301:nBw015094a DALLAS--(Business Wire)-- EXCO Resources, Inc. (NYSE: XCO) ("EXCO") today announced that its Board of Directors declared a first quarter cash dividend of $0.05 per share, which represents a 25% increase compared to last quarter`s dividend. The dividend is payable on March 29, 2013 to holders of record on March 15, 2013. Any future declaration of dividends, as well as the establishment of record and payment dates, is subject to the approval of EXCO`s Board of Directors. EXCO Resources, Inc. is an oil and natural gas exploration, exploitation, development and production company headquartered in Dallas, Texas with principal operations in East Texas, North Louisiana, Appalachia and West Texas. Additional information about EXCO Resources, Inc. may be obtained by contacting EXCO`s Chairman, Douglas H. Miller, or its President, Stephen F. Smith, at EXCO`s headquarters, 12377 Merit Drive, Suite 1700, Dallas, TX 75251, telephone number (214) 368-2084, or by visiting EXCO`s website at www.excoresources.com. EXCO`s SEC filings and press releases can be found under the Investor Relations tab. EXCO Resources, Inc. Douglas H. Miller, 214-368-2084 Chairman or Stephen F. Smith, 214-368-2084 President Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East