U.S. nuclear outages seen down 10 percent this spring - survey
March 1 (Reuters) - About 24,400 megawatts (MW) of power capacity at U.S. nuclear power plants is expected to be offline at the peak of the 2013 spring refueling season, down more than 10 percent from a year earlier, data from a Reuters survey showed.
Last year, spring nuclear outages peaked at 27,500 MW of capacity in mid-April, according to the data.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study