Twoco Petroleums Ltd. Announces Appointment of Receiver and Resignation of Officers
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Twoco Petroleums Ltd. March 1, 2013 - 07:19:02 PM Twoco Petroleums Ltd. Announces Appointment of Receiver and Resignation of Officers CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - March 1, 2013) - Twoco Petroleums Ltd. ("Twoco") (TSX VENTURE:TWO) announces that PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. has been appointed to act as receiver and manager of Twoco by the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta. The officers of Twoco, Wayne A. Malinowski, President and Chief Executive Officer and Timothy A. Bashforth, Vice President Exploration, Secretary and Treasurer, have resigned their respective positions. For further information, please visit the PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. website at www.pwc.com/car-twoco. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. www.pwc.com/car-twoco Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel