Twoco Petroleums Ltd. Announces Appointment of Receiver and Resignation of Officers
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Twoco Petroleums Ltd. March 1, 2013 - 07:19:02 PM Twoco Petroleums Ltd. Announces Appointment of Receiver and Resignation of Officers CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - March 1, 2013) - Twoco Petroleums Ltd. ("Twoco") (TSX VENTURE:TWO) announces that PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. has been appointed to act as receiver and manager of Twoco by the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta. The officers of Twoco, Wayne A. Malinowski, President and Chief Executive Officer and Timothy A. Bashforth, Vice President Exploration, Secretary and Treasurer, have resigned their respective positions. For further information, please visit the PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. website at www.pwc.com/car-twoco. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. www.pwc.com/car-twoco Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |