Suncor Energy files annual disclosure documents
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Marketwire Suncor Energy Inc. March 1, 2013 - 10:00:00 PM Suncor Energy files annual disclosure documents CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - March 1, 2013) - Suncor Energy today filed its 2012 Annual Report and 2012 Annual Information Form with Canadian provincial securities regulatory authorities and the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. To view the company's annual disclosure documents, visit Suncor's profile on www.sedar.com or visit Suncor's website at www.suncor.com/financialreports. The 2013 Management Proxy Circular will be filed next week. Suncor Energy is Canada's premier integrated energy company. Suncor's operations include oil sands development and upgrading, conventional and offshore oil and gas production, petroleum refining, and product marketing under the Petro-Canada brand. While working to responsibly develop petroleum resources, Suncor is also developing a growing renewable energy portfolio. Suncor's common shares (symbol: SU) are listed on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges. For more information about Suncor Energy please visit our web site at www.suncor.com or follow us on Twitter @SuncorEnergy. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT: Media inquiries: 403-296-4000 email@example.com Investor inquiries: 800-558-9071 firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls