Twoco Petroleums Ltd. Announces Appointment of Receiver and Resignation of Officers
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
CALGARY, ALBERTA, Mar 01 (MARKET WIRE) -- Twoco Petroleums Ltd. ("Twoco") (TSX VENTURE:TWO) announces that PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. has been appointed to act as receiver and manager of Twoco by the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta. The officers of Twoco, Wayne A. Malinowski, President and Chief Executive Officer and Timothy A. Bashforth, Vice President Exploration, Secretary and Treasurer, have resigned their respective positions. For further information, please visit the PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. website at www.pwc.com/car-twoco. Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release. Contacts: PricewaterhouseCoopers Inc. www.pwc.com/car-twoco Copyright 2013, Market Wire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Survivors still alive on South Korean ferry: father |
- Putin risks upstaging talks on defusing Ukraine crisis |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Weak U.S. prices, not inflation, the threat now: Fed's Yellen |