Libya gas exports to Italy halted after militias clash -official
TRIPOLI, March 3
TRIPOLI, March 3 (Reuters) - Gas exports to Italy from the Mellitah complex in northwestern Libya have been suspended since Saturday following clashes between militias in the area, an official at the National Oil Corporation (NOC) said.
"Gas exports have been completely halted," Mustafa Sunalla, an NOC deputy chairman said on Sunday.
Mellitah is a joint venture between the NOC and Italy's Eni .
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park