Libya gas exports to Italy halted after militias clash -official
TRIPOLI, March 3
TRIPOLI, March 3 (Reuters) - Gas exports to Italy from the Mellitah complex in northwestern Libya have been suspended since Saturday following clashes between militias in the area, an official at the National Oil Corporation (NOC) said.
"Gas exports have been completely halted," Mustafa Sunalla, an NOC deputy chairman said on Sunday.
Mellitah is a joint venture between the NOC and Italy's Eni .
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel