Saudi Arabia buys 465,000 T of hard wheat for June-Aug-GSFMO
RIYADH, March 3
RIYADH, March 3 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia bought 465,000 tonnes of hard wheat (12.5 percent protein minimum) and 110,000 tonnes of soft wheat (11 percent protein minimum) for delivery between June-August 2013 from six international suppliers, its Grain Silos and Flour Mills Organisation (GSFMO) said on Sunday.
The shipment will be sent to the kingdom's ports in Jeddah and Dammam. The wheat was tendered last week.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |