Saudi Arabia buys 465,000 T of hard wheat for June-Aug-GSFMO
RIYADH, March 3
RIYADH, March 3 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia bought 465,000 tonnes of hard wheat (12.5 percent protein minimum) and 110,000 tonnes of soft wheat (11 percent protein minimum) for delivery between June-August 2013 from six international suppliers, its Grain Silos and Flour Mills Organisation (GSFMO) said on Sunday.
The shipment will be sent to the kingdom's ports in Jeddah and Dammam. The wheat was tendered last week.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule