Royal Dutch Shell plc: Buyback of Own Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130304:nPn3045915 LONDON, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE: RDS.A, NYSE: RDS.B) announces that on 4 March, 2013 it purchased for cancellation 916,000 "B" Shares at a price of 2244.97 pence per share. Following the cancellation of these shares, the remaining number of "A" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 3,772,388,687 and the remaining number of "B" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 2,614,960,189. Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +44(0)207-934-5550 Shell Investor Relations Europe: + 31-70-377-3996 United States: +1-713-241-2069 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |