Royal Dutch Shell plc: Buyback of Own Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130304:nPn3045915 LONDON, March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE: RDS.A, NYSE: RDS.B) announces that on 4 March, 2013 it purchased for cancellation 916,000 "B" Shares at a price of 2244.97 pence per share. Following the cancellation of these shares, the remaining number of "A" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 3,772,388,687 and the remaining number of "B" Shares of Royal Dutch Shell plc will be 2,614,960,189. Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +44(0)207-934-5550 Shell Investor Relations Europe: + 31-70-377-3996 United States: +1-713-241-2069 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data