BRIEF-Berkshire Hathaway's Warren buffett says his job is to beat S&P 500 over time
March 4 (Reuters) - Berkshire Hathaway Inc : * Hathaway's Warren Buffett says his job is to beat S&P 500 over time * Buffett is speaking on cnbc * Buffett: 'we hope to own Heinz 100 years from now' * Buffett: sequester has affect of reducing stimulus to the economy * Buffett says he has 'enormous respect' for fed chairman Ben Bernanke * Buffett says way to get spending deal is for obama and boehner to get in room
together and then deliver their constituencies
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South