Czech Telefonica to start share buyback on Tuesday
PRAGUE, March 4
PRAGUE, March 4 (Reuters) - Telefonica Czech Republic's board appointed the London branch of UniCredit Bank AG to launch a buyback of up to 2 percent of its shares as of Tuesday, March 5, it said on Monday.
The company, majority owned by Spain's Telefonica, completed a previous buyback in November last year.
It announced the plan to do another share buyback last week along with its 2012 results. (Reporting by Jana Mlcochova; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image