Czech Telefonica to start share buyback on Tuesday
PRAGUE, March 4
PRAGUE, March 4 (Reuters) - Telefonica Czech Republic's board appointed the London branch of UniCredit Bank AG to launch a buyback of up to 2 percent of its shares as of Tuesday, March 5, it said on Monday.
The company, majority owned by Spain's Telefonica, completed a previous buyback in November last year.
It announced the plan to do another share buyback last week along with its 2012 results. (Reporting by Jana Mlcochova; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat