DragonWave cuts fourth-quarter revenue estimate
March 4 (Reuters) - Telecom network equipment maker DragonWave Inc said revenue for the fourth quarter would miss its forecast, citing lower revenue from the microwave technology business it bought from Nokia Siemens Networks last year.
The Canadian company estimated revenue of $30 million for the quarter ended Feb. 28. It had forecast $40 million to $45 million.
- Search planes scour sea for missing Malaysian jetliner |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |