Dr Pepper Snapple buys back distribution rights in Asia
March 4 (Reuters) - Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc said on Monday it will buy back the distribution rights for Snapple and some of its other brands in Asia from Mondelez International Inc. The deal gives Dr Pepper Snapple a foothold in the growing Asian market and allows the company to diversify its revenue beyond the developed North American market. Dr Pepper Snapple is the third-largest U.S. soft drink maker behind Coca-Cola Co and PepsiCo Inc, but its business is much more concentrated in the United States. Terms of the deal were not announced. The company announced another deal last week to acquire a bottler in the western United States.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean: source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data