Two planes in difficulties land at Amsterdam airport
AMSTERDAM, March 4
AMSTERDAM, March 4 (Reuters) - Two airplanes experiencing difficulties have landed safely at Amsterdam Schiphol airport, a spokeswoman for the airport said on Monday.
"An airplane of Delta Airlines, which had departed from Schiphol, had technical difficulties and has returned safely," the airport spokeswoman said.
"We are still investigating the second plane," she said.
A spokesman for Delta Airlines confirmed that a Delta passenger plane had made an unscheduled landing. The identity of the second plane was not immediately available.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |