Two planes in difficulties land at Amsterdam airport
AMSTERDAM, March 4
AMSTERDAM, March 4 (Reuters) - Two airplanes experiencing difficulties have landed safely at Amsterdam Schiphol airport, a spokeswoman for the airport said on Monday.
"An airplane of Delta Airlines, which had departed from Schiphol, had technical difficulties and has returned safely," the airport spokeswoman said.
"We are still investigating the second plane," she said.
A spokesman for Delta Airlines confirmed that a Delta passenger plane had made an unscheduled landing. The identity of the second plane was not immediately available.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.