Egypt foreign reserves $13.5 bln at end-Feb -c.bank
CAIRO, March 4
CAIRO, March 4 (Reuters) - Egypt's foreign reserves fell slightly to $13.5 billion at the end of February, 2013, the central bank website said on Monday.
The figure is down from $13.6 billion at the end of January.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |