- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Egypt foreign reserves $13.5 bln at end-Feb -c.bank
CAIRO, March 4 |
CAIRO, March 4 (Reuters) - Egypt's foreign reserves fell slightly to $13.5 billion at the end of February, 2013, the central bank website said on Monday.
The figure is down from $13.6 billion at the end of January.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this