Egypt foreign reserves $13.5 bln at end-Feb -c.bank
CAIRO, March 4
CAIRO, March 4 (Reuters) - Egypt's foreign reserves fell slightly to $13.5 billion at the end of February, 2013, the central bank website said on Monday.
The figure is down from $13.6 billion at the end of January.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule