Fannie Mae to sell $2 billion bills on Wednesday
March 4 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $2 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1 billion of three-month bills, due June 5, 2013, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due Sept. 4, 2013.
Settlement is March 6-7.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning