Fannie Mae to sell $2 billion bills on Wednesday
March 4 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, on Monday said it plans to sell $2 billion of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale will consist of $1 billion of three-month bills, due June 5, 2013, and $1 billion of six-month bills, due Sept. 4, 2013.
Settlement is March 6-7.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets