REG-Law Debenture Corp: Transaction in Own Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
The Law Debenture Corporation p.l.c. Fifth Floor 100 Wood Street London EC2V 7EX 4 March 2013 The Law Debenture Corporation p.l.c. Release of shares by subsidiary undertaking The Law Debenture Trust Corporation (Channel Islands) Limited has released from trust a total of 164,271 ordinary shares of 5 pence each in The Law Debenture Corporation p.l.c. Under the terms of a Trust Deed dated 23 April 2002, The Law Debenture Trust Corporation (Channel Islands) Limited was appointed trustee of The Law Debenture Corporation p.l.c. Employee Share Ownership Trust. Conditions having been met, the shares (which were purchased by the Trustee in 2010) have been released to enable the satisfaction of awards made in 2010 under a Deferred Share Bonus Plan to 32 members of staff. The shares are released to those staff today, 4 March 2013 at a price of 466.80 pence per share ("the Release Price"), being the closing price at 1 March 2013. In accordance with the Rules of the Deferred Share Bonus Plan, recipients must pay PAYE and national insurance calculated at the Release Price in order to receive the shares awarded to them. Law Debenture Corporate Services Limited Company Secretary Contact: Ian Bowden 020 7696 5285 The Law Debenture Corporation p.l.c. is registered in England at the above address, company registration number 30397 END
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA