Indiana Finance Authority to sell $641.4 mln bonds March 11 week
March 4 (Reuters) - Indiana Finance Authority is expected to sell $641.375 million of series 2013 tax-exempt private activity bonds during the week of March 11, said a market source on Monday.
The bonds will be issued for the Ohio River Bridges East End Crossing Project, and will consist of $445.385 million of series 2013A bonds and $195.990 million series 2013 B bonds.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the lead manager of the sale, according to the preliminary official statement.
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting