Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Monday
MADRID, March 4
MADRID, March 4 (Reuters) - The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Monday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Workers at Spain's Iberia were set to ground nearly 1,300 flights in a second round of five-day strikes launched on Monday to protest against deep job and wage cuts at the loss-making airline.
Hotel chain NH is planning to ask its bank lenders to renegotiate a debt refinancing, paying back some of its loans and putting off payments on some the rest, Expansion newspaper reported, as new shareholders come on board.
ACS's German construction unit Hochtief is expecting up to 170 million euros ($221 million) for the services division it is selling, a German magazine reported on Saturday.
For today's European market outlook double click on.
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click
For Spanish language market report double click on
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols