Red Hat to Webcast Results for Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2013
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130304:nBw045251a RALEIGH, N.C.--(Business Wire)-- Red Hat Inc. (NYSE: RHT), the world's leading provider of open source solutions, will discuss results of its fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2013 on Wednesday, March 27, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m. ET. A live webcast can be accessed on Red Hat's Investor Relations Web page http://investors.redhat.com and a replay will be available beginning approximately two hours after the conclusion of the live events. About Red Hat, Inc. Red Hat is the world's leading provider of open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to reliable and high-performing cloud, Linux, middleware, storage and virtualization technologies. Red Hat also offers award-winning support, training, and consulting services. As the connective hub in a global network of enterprises, partners, and open source communities, Red Hat helps create relevant, innovative technologies that liberate resources for growth and prepare customers for the future of IT. Learn more at http://www.redhat.com. Red Hat and JBoss are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Red Hat Inc. Media Contact: Stephanie Wonderlick, +1 571-421-8169 email@example.com or Investor Relations: Tom McCallum, 919-754-4630 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2013
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?