CORRECTED-Sony to sell all DeNA shares it owns to Nomura Securities
(Corrects income in paragraph 2 to other income, from operating income)
TOKYO, March 4 (Reuters) - Sony Corp said on Monday that it would sell all the shares it owns in Japanese online game provider DeNA Co Ltd to Nomura Securities.
Sony said in a statement that it expected to post a gain of 40.9 billion yen ($437 million), to be recorded as other income in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year that ends this month.
Nomura Securities is a unit of Nomura Holdings Inc. ($1 = 93.4450 Japanese yen) (Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted