Egypt's TMG 2012 net profits dip to $81 mln
CAIRO, March 4
CAIRO, March 4 (Reuters) - Egyptian property developer Talaat Moustafa reported a 5.5 percent drop it its 2012 annual net profits, the firm said in an emailed report on Monday.
The firm posted a net profit of 545.73 million Egyptian pounds ($80.96 million) in 2012 compared with 577.51 million pounds a year earlier.
TMG, like most firms in Egypt, has suffered deeply from economic turmoil since a popular uprising in 2011 that drove president Hosni Mubarak from office. ($1 = 6.7403 Egyptian pounds) (Reporting by Asma Alsharif)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India removes barriers to U.S. embassy as anger grows over diplomat's arrest
- Winning ticket sold in California for Mega Millions lottery: official
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- U.N. told up to 500 killed in South Sudan clashes: diplomats