BRIEF-Transocean CFO says up to 3 rigs could go into potential MLP
March 4 (Reuters) - Transocean Ltd : * CFO says Q1 revenue efficiency to be a few pctg points lower due to bolts
replacement * CFO says to lower liquidity target to $3.5 billion to $4.5 billion from $5-6
billion previously due to partial macondo settlement * CFO says up to 3 deepwater Transocean rigs could potentially go into mlp, but
investors would have to "wait and see"
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East