Deutsche Bank offering large J.C. Penney block: CNBC
(Reuters) - Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) is offering a block of 10 million J.C. Penney (JCP.N) shares at a price of between $16.40 and $16.60 per share, CNBC reported on Monday.
J.C. Penney shares fell 5.6 percent in after-hours trading. The company has about 219 million shares outstanding.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Bernard Orr)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia