Sony to sell all DeNA shares it owns to Nomura Securities
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp said on Monday that it would sell all the shares it owns in Japanese online game provider DeNA Co Ltd to Nomura Securities.
Sony said in a statement that it expected to post a gain of 40.9 billion yen ($437 million), to be recorded as operating income in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year that ends this month.
Nomura Securities is a unit of Nomura Holdings Inc. ($1 = 93.4450 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media