- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
- UPDATE 1-Regeneron, Sanofi asthma drug seen as potential game changer
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
Sony to sell all DeNA shares it owns to Nomura Securities
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp said on Monday that it would sell all the shares it owns in Japanese online game provider DeNA Co Ltd to Nomura Securities.
Sony said in a statement that it expected to post a gain of 40.9 billion yen ($437 million), to be recorded as operating income in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year that ends this month.
Nomura Securities is a unit of Nomura Holdings Inc. ($1 = 93.4450 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this