Sony to sell all DeNA shares it owns to Nomura Securities
TOKYO (Reuters) - Sony Corp said on Monday that it would sell all the shares it owns in Japanese online game provider DeNA Co Ltd to Nomura Securities.
Sony said in a statement that it expected to post a gain of 40.9 billion yen ($437 million), to be recorded as operating income in the fourth quarter of the fiscal year that ends this month.
Nomura Securities is a unit of Nomura Holdings Inc. ($1 = 93.4450 Japanese yen)
(Reporting by Tokyo Newsroom; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data