- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Russia moves closer to jail terms for offending religion
VINCI: Disclosure of the Number of Shares Forming the Capital and of the Total Number of Voting Rights as of 28 February 2013
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130304:nBw046221a http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20130304006221/en RUEIL-MALMAISON, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: VINCI (Paris:DG): Total number of shares 579,610,590 Theoretical number of voting rights 579,610,590 (including treasury stock) Number of voting rights 538,468,481 (excluding treasury stock) This disclosure is on VINCI web site www.vinci.com (section finance/regulatory information/6. monthly information concerning the total number of voting rights and shares that make up the company`s capital). French public limited company (société anonyme) with a share capital of € 1,449,022,725.00 Registered office : 1, cours Ferdinand de Lesseps 92500 Rueil-Malmaison - France 552 037 806 RCS Nanterre www.vinci.com VINCI Copyright Business Wire 2013