DOJ seeks additional details on American-US Airways deal
March 4 (Reuters) - AMR Corp and US Airways Group Inc have received a request for additional information about their $11 billion merger from the U.S. Department of Justice.
This is the U.S. Department of Justice's second request for information.
The companies said they expect to respond promptly to the DOJ's request and will cooperate with the regulator.
American Airlines and US Airways said they continue to expect the deal to be completed in the third quarter of 2013.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |