DOJ seeks additional details on American-US Airways deal
March 4 (Reuters) - AMR Corp and US Airways Group Inc have received a request for additional information about their $11 billion merger from the U.S. Department of Justice.
This is the U.S. Department of Justice's second request for information.
The companies said they expect to respond promptly to the DOJ's request and will cooperate with the regulator.
American Airlines and US Airways said they continue to expect the deal to be completed in the third quarter of 2013.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source