- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
Fiat CEO says has had informal talks on Chrysler financing
GENEVA, March 5 |
GENEVA, March 5 (Reuters) - Fiat has talked to banks about financing for the buyout of a Chrysler stake, the company's chief executive said.
We have met with banks to discuss financing for Fiat's planned buyout of the remaining stake in Chrysler the Italian company does not own, Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne said at a press conference at the Geneva car show.
"We found that many banks are willing to help," he said.
Fiat owns 58.5 percent of Chrysler.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this