Alfa Romeo new 4C model to go on sale in Europe end-Sept
GENEVA, March 5
GENEVA, March 5 (Reuters) - The new 4C two seater of iconic Italian sportscar brand Alfa Romeo will go on sale in Europe at the end of September with a price tag of 60,000 euros ($78,100), Alfa Romeo chief Harald Wester said on Tuesday at the Geneva car show.
Alfa Romeo, which belongs to Italian carmaker Fiat, will be launched in the United States at the end of 2013, marking a return of the sports brand since 1995, Wester said, without disclosing the price of the 4C for the U.S. market.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |