Alfa Romeo new 4C model to go on sale in Europe end-Sept
GENEVA, March 5
GENEVA, March 5 (Reuters) - The new 4C two seater of iconic Italian sportscar brand Alfa Romeo will go on sale in Europe at the end of September with a price tag of 60,000 euros ($78,100), Alfa Romeo chief Harald Wester said on Tuesday at the Geneva car show.
Alfa Romeo, which belongs to Italian carmaker Fiat, will be launched in the United States at the end of 2013, marking a return of the sports brand since 1995, Wester said, without disclosing the price of the 4C for the U.S. market.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |