Fiat CEO says has lots of options for low-cost brand
GENEVA, March 5
GENEVA, March 5 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company had a lot of options for a low-cost car brand.
"We're working on it," he said to journalists at the Geneva car show.
Marchionne said the company was still considering what sort of distribution network a low-cost car brand would use.
"The distribution system changes for a low-cost brand," he said.
He said that no decision had been made on where to build a low-cost brand should the company decide to go ahead with it.
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week