Fiat CEO says has lots of options for low-cost brand
GENEVA, March 5
GENEVA, March 5 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company had a lot of options for a low-cost car brand.
"We're working on it," he said to journalists at the Geneva car show.
Marchionne said the company was still considering what sort of distribution network a low-cost car brand would use.
"The distribution system changes for a low-cost brand," he said.
He said that no decision had been made on where to build a low-cost brand should the company decide to go ahead with it.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor