- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Fiat CEO says has lots of options for low-cost brand
GENEVA, March 5 |
GENEVA, March 5 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company had a lot of options for a low-cost car brand.
"We're working on it," he said to journalists at the Geneva car show.
Marchionne said the company was still considering what sort of distribution network a low-cost car brand would use.
"The distribution system changes for a low-cost brand," he said.
He said that no decision had been made on where to build a low-cost brand should the company decide to go ahead with it.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this