Fiat CEO says has lots of options for low-cost brand
GENEVA, March 5
GENEVA, March 5 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday the company had a lot of options for a low-cost car brand.
"We're working on it," he said to journalists at the Geneva car show.
Marchionne said the company was still considering what sort of distribution network a low-cost car brand would use.
"The distribution system changes for a low-cost brand," he said.
He said that no decision had been made on where to build a low-cost brand should the company decide to go ahead with it.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |