Royal Dutch Shell plc: Notification of Transactions of Directors / Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibilities ("PDMRs") and Connected Persons
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130305:nPn3056073 LONDON, March 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Notification relating to a transaction notified in accordance with: DTR 3.1.4 R(1)(a) Date of Notification: 5 March 2013 Today's date: 5 March 2013 Name of Issuer: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE: RDS.A) (NYSE: RDS.B) Date of transaction: 5 March 2013 Name of Directors/PDMRs: Directors/PDMRs who have interests in employee share plans (name/s listed below) Nature of the transaction: Exercise of stock options in relation to one of the Group employee share plans. Consideration for the transaction: Consideration paid upon exercise of the options or rights is the market value of the shares underlying the option or rights at the time of the grant(s). Classes of security: Royal Dutch Shell plc Class B ordinary shares ("RDSB") Director/PDMR: Andrew Brown 16,895 RDSB at GBP 12.737830 (granted 19/03/2003) Mark Edwards Deputy Company Secretary Royal Dutch Shell plc Enquiries Shell Media Relations International, UK, European Press: +44-20-7934-5550 Shell Investor Relations Europe: +31-70-377-4540 United States: +1-713-241-1042 SOURCE Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee