- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
BM&FBovespa to cut trading fees in cash equities by 28.5 pct
SAO PAULO, March 5 |
SAO PAULO, March 5 (Reuters) - BM&FBovespa SA, Brazil's sole financial bourse, reduced on Tuesday trading fees in the cash equities market by 28.5 percent to share efficiency gains with customers, months before competitors enter the nation's buoyant exchange industry.
Trading fees for the segment will fall to 0.005 percent from 0.007 percent per trade, Chief Executive Edemir Pinto said at an event. The aim of the new policy is to "divide the gains in scale with all market participants," he said.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this