Chile SQM says 2012 net profit up 19 percent y/y
SANTIAGO, March 5
SANTIAGO, March 5 (Reuters) - Chilean fertilizer, lithium and iodine producer SQM's 2012 net profit percent jumped 19 percent to $649.167 million as revenue rose, the company said in a statement to the regulator on Tuesday.
SQM has said it will invest about $500 million this year to boost its output capacity.
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media