Chile SQM says 2012 net profit up 19 percent y/y
SANTIAGO, March 5
SANTIAGO, March 5 (Reuters) - Chilean fertilizer, lithium and iodine producer SQM's 2012 net profit percent jumped 19 percent to $649.167 million as revenue rose, the company said in a statement to the regulator on Tuesday.
SQM has said it will invest about $500 million this year to boost its output capacity.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter