New Citigroup CEO announces profit targets for 2015
March 5 (Reuters) - Mike Corbat, the new chief executive officer of Citigroup Inc, said the company's profit goal for 2015 is earn at least a 10 percent return on the company's tangible common equity.
The target was posted on the company's website on Tuesday in slides Corbat planned to use a few minutes later in a speech at an investor conference.
The slides also showed a goal of earning a return on assets of 0.9 percent to 1.1 percent.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |