Brazil's CSN to hike prices for second time this year-sources
SAO PAULO, March 5
SAO PAULO, March 5 (Reuters) - Cia. Siderúrgica Nacional SA , Brazil's No. 2 producer of flat steel products, is announcing a price increase between 6 percent and 8 percent at the distribution level, sources familiar with the situation told Reuters.
The price increase will be the second this year, following a hike in January, said the sources, who are not allowed to publicly speak about the issue. The new price hike takes effect March 12, they added.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia