Deutsche Bank rejigs global leveraged finance team
LONDON, March 5 (IFR) - Deutsche Bank has rejigged its global leveraged debt capital markets team, according to an internal memo seen by IFR on Tuesday.
In EMEA, Henrik Johnsson has been promoted to head of high-yield and loan capital markets. Johnsson was previously head of high-yield capital markets, and will work with Nick Jansa who will remain head of EMEA leveraged debt capital markets.
Effective immediately, Sean Murphy will become head of leveraged debt capital markets in the Americas. Murphy will continue to work in close coordination with Kevin Sherlock, head of high-yield and loan capital markets in the Americas.
"These four individuals have been instrumental to achieving the bank's highest global high yield and loans market share in 5 years," the Deutsche Bank memo said.
A Deutsche Bank spokesperson confirmed the appointments.
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, prepare for long haul |
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar reigns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes