BRIEF-Deutsche Post sees 2013 e-letter sales at 100 mln eur
FRANKFURT, March 5
FRANKFURT, March 5 (Reuters) - Deutsche Post AG CEO: * Says aims for revenues of 100 million EUR from e-letter in 2013
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'