Deutsche Post sees operating profit up this year
FRANKFURT, March 5
FRANKFURT, March 5 (Reuters) - Deutsche Post DHL sees its 2013 operating profit rising to between 2.7 billion euros ($3.5 billion) and 2.95 billion euros, the company said after posting in-line 2012 earnings.
Earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) rose to 2.67 billion euros in 2012 from 2.44 billion a year earlier, Deutsche Post reported on Tuesday, broadly in line with consensus of 2.65 billion in a Reuters poll.
Europe's biggest express delivery and mail company also kept its dividend unchanged at 0.70 euros per share, falling slightly short of consensus for 0.75 euros. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Reporter allowed to keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting
- SEC votes to adopt Volcker rule to ban proprietary trading