Finmeccanica's AgustaWestland wins contracts for 350 mln euros
MILAN, March 5
MILAN, March 5 (Reuters) - Italian defence group Finmeccanica said on Tuesday its helicopter unit AgustaWestland has won contracts worth 350 million euros ($455 million) to supply helicopters for commercial use.
The contracts were signed during the Heli-Expo trade show in Las Vegas, United States, it said in a statement.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’