ISS recommends against re-election of three HP directors
March 5 (Reuters) - Proxy advisory firm ISS on Tuesday recommended shareholders of Hewlett-Packard Co vote against the re-election of three directors to HP's board, including the company's chairman.
ISS said shareholders should reject Chairman Ray Lane and board members John Hammergren and G. Kennedy Thompson.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Chinese hacked U.S. military contractors: Senate panel