ISS recommends against re-election of three HP directors
March 5 (Reuters) - Proxy advisory firm ISS on Tuesday recommended shareholders of Hewlett-Packard Co vote against the re-election of three directors to HP's board, including the company's chairman.
ISS said shareholders should reject Chairman Ray Lane and board members John Hammergren and G. Kennedy Thompson.
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- Short Gaza truce takes hold; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |